RAD U-RPT IDSL
Call us for
Pre-sales and discount pricing
RAD U-RPT IDSL
- U-RPT extends the range of IDSL or ISDN products to
a maximum of 11 km (6.8 miles) over 26 AWG, and 14 km (8.7 miles) over 24
AWG lines. Setting two repeaters in a row extends the total range to 16.5
km (10 miles) over 26 AWG, and to 21 km (13 miles) over 24 AWG cables.
- U-RPT can operate over poor quality lines, bridge
taps and mixed gauge links. It does so by using advanced equalization,
adaptive filtering, echo cancellation technology and 2B1Q line coding.
- Operating in compliance with T1.601.1 enables U-RPT
to work opposite standard ISDN products
- U-RPT can be power fed from a local power supply or
it can receive power from the central cards via the data communication
wires, with no interference between data and power. U-RPT can also forward
power to the next U-RPT on the line, whenever two U-RPT units (maximum)
are set on a line.
- U-RPT is enclosed in a weatherproof casing to
withstand an outdoor environment, and can be placed practically anywhere.
The unit may also be installed on a wall or communication poll. The
compact size of the casing and the wire connection enable installation in
communication ducts or manholes along the route of the communication
- U-RPT requires no setup or configuration; once
installed, it can function with no further interaction.
- Extends the range of IDSL or ISDN products over
- Up to 2 repeaters set in row extend the
transmission range to a distance of 21km (13 miles)
- Complies with ANSI T1.601-1992 standard
- No setup or configuration is needed
- Local or remote power feeding
- Works opposite RAD IDSL modems ASMi-31-2,
MP-2100/HS-U card, KM-2100/KHS.U card and WEBRANger II
- Compact weather-proof case
||Specify P for external power supply (default is
remote power feeding)
|Specify OET for extended temperature version
(default is standard temperature range)
For discount pricing on RAD Data
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 301-924-7400